NEW VANTAGE® LIFE INSURANCE
A regular adult funeral will cost most families more than $7,000.* Could you afford to bury a loved one if they passed away? Sentinel’s senior life insurance plans were created specifically to help families pay for end-of-life costs. That’s why a group of Utah funeral directors started Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company over 60 years ago.
All of Sentinel’s New Vantage® plans are designed to be issued quickly with simplified underwriting so you can comfortably afford to pay for the final expenses of a loved one when you need to. We do not require medical examinations, our underwriting is minimal and our application can be completed by answering a few “yes/no” health questions over the phone.
Every New Vantage® plan that Sentinel offers is a whole life policy. Your rates will never increase and your benefits will never decrease as long as your premiums are paid on-time. If you are planning ahead to be able to pay for your final expenses or those of a loved one, then a Sentinel New Vantage® plan may be for you.
All New Vantage® policies:
- Include a memorial guide for you to pass on your wishes to your family
- Build cash and loan values
- Are easily assignable to a funeral home if you wish
- Provide peace-of-mind that your death won’t cause a financial burden for the family you leave behind
- Free look period that allows you to cancel the policy within 20 days of receiving it with a full premium refund if you are not 100% satisfied
1. 2009 National Funeral Director Association General Price Survey, http://www.nfda.org/index.php/about-funeral-service-/trends-and-statistics.html. (Note: This survey is not conducted annually; 2009 is the most recent year for which NFDA has data.)