Licensing and Commission Processor
In business for 70 years, Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company is a rapidly growing insurer of life, accident, health and Medicare supplement insurance as well as underwriting annuities and other financial products. We are currently looking for a Licensing and Commission Processor in our Licensing Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pull internal management reports from Sentinel's commission software (ACOM3).
- Pull and maintain multiple excel reports.
- Process insurance agent appointments and renewals with various insurance carriers.
- Assist insurance agents with resident and non-resident licensing requirements.
- Administer customer service to advisors regarding securities & Investment Advisor registrations, and insurance licenses and appointments.
- Process and maintain insurance files for advisors & agents.
- Assist agents with commission and licensing questions.
- Monitor agent’s Continuing Education requirements and Errors & Omissions coverage for contracting.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company's Home Office in Salt Lake City, Utah is full of energetic, fun, engaged and dedicated employees. Come and be a part of our growing team and enjoy an on-site gym, free massages once a month, monthly staff meeting luncheons, energizing work environment, wellness programs, quarterly bonus opportunities, competitive salary, generous benefit package, 401(K) matching program, tuition reimbursement and friendly co-workers. If you are looking for a chance to work hard, have fun, and make a significant contribution to our dynamic company, submit your resume today! We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free workplace. A background check is required.Apply Now